- The challenges will run from Monday to the following Sunday of each week, with the winner of the previous week to be announced early in the following week.
- The team leaders will select the most beautiful and inspiring team treasury made during each week.
- The winner's shop will then be featured in the following weeks' treasury challenge! That means lots of views for the winners.
- To make your listings easy to find for treasury curators, include the team tag "folkreveries" in your listings!
- Tag your treasuries "folkreveries" AND "folkreverieschallenge".
- Use at least 8 folk reveries shops in your treasury. Try and include some of our new and "undiscovered" members!
- Post the link to your treasury in our team discussion forum (I'll start a new thread each month).
- Spread the links all around! Blog, facebook and tweet our team treasuries as widely as possible!
- The more variety of items you include in your treasury, the better your chances of making the front page.
- Clicking on each item in your team treasuries increases the views!
- When tagging your treasuries, look for the latest "buzz" words - they are often listed in the Storque and I will try to post them on our team page.
We'll announce the winners right here, along with the challenges for the next week!
For this first challenge, let's all start with the work of one of our most talented team members, Nicomi "Nix" Turner. She is designing a blog banner for us, and all need to thank her!! If you aren't familiar with her work yet, you'll enjoy getting to know her through her illustrations and her jewellery creations. So ... begin your treasuries for next week with an item from one of her lovely shops, Fernbeds and Specimen Jars. Here are just a few examples...
Ok - let's get to curating!! And just comment here or on our team page, or convo me if you have questions!