Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reveries of Autumn

Ah, it is September! I feel like I can breath a sigh of relief. My favorite season is soon to be upon us...with its cool brisk breezes, bright harvest moons, and the rich colors of this most lovely of times.

With fall in mind, I peeked in at some of our team members pages and chose to share with you a few perfect little trinkets and tokens to treat yourself with--- or treat someone you love...

Like this decadent steampunk necklace made with gorgeous fabrics and lace from Autumn Ray....


And in Jenny Lee Fowler's shop you can find this beautiful hand-cut witch silhouette, perfect for my favorite season of all--- Halloween!

Of course in a season fraught with beautiful boots, sweaters, jackets and hats, accessories are important! I think some beautiful jewels that would look perfect with any fall attire are these ear rings by Mama's Little Babies.....
And it's always good to have some wisdom on your side, or in this case, a wise embroidered owl on your lapel! I am positively in love with this gorgeous trinket from Yarn Soup....
Of course these are just a few of the gorgeous pieces inspired by autumn now available in team member's shops. Do go traipsing through our sidebar to discover what other treasures lay in wait!~.....


~Heather (Audrey Eclectic)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

These are beautiful finds! Autumn is my favorite. I can't get enough of the cooler weather, crisper air and cozy styles. That owl is pure fall perfection.

Unknown said...

wonderful selection heather!! love it, can't wait to see more ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, I am doing a giveaway on my blog right now... Check it out!

http://loveali13.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway.html